[Asterisk-Users] Help w/ SIP response 481

Brian Elton eltonb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 06:31:44 MST 2004

OK, I think I have my problem narrowed down on my Avaya 4602SW SIP hardphone.

When I reset the phone the phone works perfect up to the point until I
get the following error in the CLI:
-- Got SIP response 481 "Call Does Not Exist" back from my.home.external.ip

This is how I have the SIP extension setup:
[2002]
type=friend
username=2002
secret=mypassword
host=dynamic
context=from-sip
mailbox=2002
nat=yes
qualify=yes
dtmfmode=info
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
callwaiting=1

The SIP phone is behind a wireless router with no ports forwarded to
it, and the Asterisk server is straight on the Internet. I also have a
Sipura behind the wireless router and it works just fine.

If anyone could help me that would be great, this is driving nuts.

Thanks