[Asterisk-Users] Adding voice mail box

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Jul 19 05:49:30 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 02:19, Steve wrote:
> On Monday 19 July 2004 01:23 am, Brian K. West wrote:
> > Dont have to.. just add it to the  voicemail.conf and it will auto do
> > everything for you.
> >
> > bkw
>
> Well, after having restarted * a few times, and rebooted once, I can say that
> no mailboxes were created automatically. I'm running a week old HEAD.
>
> Brian, what version were you running when you observed this nice feature?

Pretty much anything in the last year.  Edit voicemail.conf, issue a
"reload" and then LEAVE A VOICEMAIL.  The mailbox won't actually be
created until it needs to record a message.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows