[Asterisk-Users] E100P and Colt Telecom (Europe)

Aaron Clauson aza_rc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 00:38:34 MST 2004

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the configs Fabe.

I tried your zaptel.conf but I still get yellow and
red alarms in zttool and * is unable to create any Zap
channels (as expected with yellow and red alarms).

I realise I will now have to start talking to Colt (in
Ireland) to try and get the line up and running but if
anyone has encountered this or something similar with
Colt, or another provider in Europe, any tips would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron