[Asterisk-Users] GUI based.. or ??

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Jul 18 21:40:42 MST 2004

Abhishek,

In reverse order
3/ yes it is freeware, though some of the termination boards are
available for sale from www.digium.com

2/ yes you can interface to Cisco handsets running SIP.

1/ Does it have a gui interface - the short answer is no.
The longer answer is depending on what you mean, if you mean programming
- then no though a number of people have developed sql interfaces.
If you mean softphones then yes there are a number of software based
phones such as x-lite.

I hope this answers some of your questions, keep looking and asking this
is a good product for you to learn on and to research further.

Cheers,
Dean
Sydney, Australia