[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: MYSQL_FRIENDS and IAX problem

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Jul 18 17:27:37 MST 2004

> I believe that 'ast_data' is the solution to this problem, and will
> probably obsolete mysql friends.  However, I could be incorrect in that
> manner.  There are folks on this list who would be much better informed to
> say whether or not it will obsolete mysql friends.
>
> -Chris

I did not tests with iaxfriends, but I tested some with sipfriends. I'm
afraid that the support for sipfriends is not complete, because AFAIK, the
additional parameters of friend can't be set, such as defaultip, nat,
pickupgroup or callgroup. I dont know if ast_data bring some solution to
this.

Regards,

Gus