[Asterisk-Users] quadbri NT_mode S-Bus Problem

Ben Bosshardt 101610.1720 at compuserve.com
Sun Jul 18 14:47:47 MST 2004

>What type is your "ISDN house telephone system"?
>Without more specific information all we can do is guess...

Our system is a just the basic subscription to SWISSCOM, which is the main
phone company in Switzerland. We have BRI with 2 Channels which can be used
simulaniously and a Siemens NT that has only the function of feeding our
S-bus with 4 phones connected.

>For a sollution to 1 ... drop the "r" option of dial...
>exten => _X.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})

I will give it a try.

>You might need pridialplan/prilocaldialplan set to local for local
>calls... or both to unknown... just experiment with those values.

I am still looking for any documentation regarding the use of
pridialplan/prilocaldialplan. I don't know how to find out what SWISSCOM
requires.

Thanks for your help.
Ben