[Asterisk-Users] PSTN Gateway X101P

Jason Armentrout asterisk at atrs.com
Sun Jul 18 12:58:42 MST 2004

Thanks for the tip, that made things work, it is really difficult for me to
understand the different config files and especially the extensions.conf, it is
very confusing. I am trying to learn though.

Now that I have got outgoing calls to work from the sip phone. How can I route
incoming calls on the pstn line (x100p) to the sip phone?

Thanks!