[Asterisk-Users] Wo uses H323-phones with asterisk?

Walter Doerr wd at infodn.rmi.de
Sun Jul 18 11:02:48 MST 2004

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 10:35:58AM +0200, Christian Ekhart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we successfully use innovaphone IP200 H.323 hardware phones with OH323/Asterisk. Calling/talking is OK, but call transfer does not work.
>
> Does anyone of you use H323-phones with asterisk AND IS ABLE to perform CALL TRANFERS?!

Hello!

A few months ago I tried to get an IP-200 to work with *.
I had to use GnuGk where the IP-200 and * could register to.
When using the R button on the phone to dial another call * would
crash.

So I am curious what versions of * and OH323 are you using?
I am also interested in the configs. Maybe I have overlooked something back
then...

-Walter