[Asterisk-Users] Using Windows Messenger+Video in *

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Jul 18 05:40:31 MST 2004

Hi,

Sip.conf is the only one affected for SIP-to-SIP calls. Iax.conf is also
relevant if you want to use IAX links.

Here is what I have in one of my setups:

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context = from-sip              ; Default for local connections (which has
no access)
videosupport=yes

[video2]
type=friend