[Asterisk-Users] Using a group variable for a groupofextension to dial

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Sat Jul 17 20:06:28 MST 2004

Actually doing both sounds good to me.  Can you explain further about
ringing them all at once?
Here is how I tried to make mine work and failed...

{global}
PHONES0=SIP/2000
PHONES1=SIP/2001

[local]

exten => 6001,1,Dial(${PHONES0&PHONES1),20,trf)

When I dial 6001 I see my debugger tell me that I am using the wrong
syntax.

Do you know the correct syntax for ringing them all at once?

I will check out the queue system you referenced.

Thanks!
Wiley