[Asterisk-Users] Using a group variable for a group of extension to dial

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Sat Jul 17 16:24:33 MST 2004

I ahve been searching to no avail for a referenc eon how to setup a part
of my dial plan that will ring certain groups of number based upon the
context.  Essentually, I want to be able to designate 3 people as sales
and have my IVR handoff and ring their extensions in order.  Then maybe
I will ahve a couple of people I group together and have them ring if
someone selects 2 on the IVR for tech support.  Someone used some sytax
that employed something like ($GROUP1, GROUP2, GROUP3) that accomplished
this but I cannot find any reference to it after googling since
ysterday.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this task?

Thanks,
Wiley