[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi: sending incoming calls to different contexts

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Sat Jul 17 09:54:48 MST 2004

On 17/07/2004, at 6:39 PM, Stefan Reuter wrote:

> hi,
>
>> Is there a way to route incoming ISDN calls to different contexts
>> based on
>> the MSN dailled?
>
> i am sending all calls to a context called capi-in where i use GotoIf
> based
> on DNID to route them.

Not sure if it works for you, but the simplest way is:

[capi-in]
exten => <DIDNUM1>,1,DoSomething
exten => <DIDNUM2>,1,DoSomething
exten => <DIDNUM3>,1,DoSomething

where <DIDNUMX> is the direct indial number. Much nicer than goto
statements with complicated splits.

As it turns out the DoSomething I use is a Goto(menucontext,s,1) anyway.

Andrew