[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-1.0 RC1

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri Jul 16 23:17:08 MST 2004

We have officially made the first release candidate of Zaptel, Libpri,
Asterisk and Gastman available.  While there are still open major bugs,
they are relatively limited, and it was time to go ahead and get the 1.0
ball rolling in earnest.

ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/asterisk

Enjoy the code.  Special thanks to all the bug marshals and contributers
and to everyone who has supported Asterisk through the purchase of Digium
hardware.  I apologize in advance for our slow 768k link.  Please report
bugs at http://bugs.digium.com and *please* read the instructions there
before submitting bugs or patches.

I hope everyone can share in my excitement, especially as excited as I'll
be once I've actually had some sleep.

Mark