[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Gui client

James Freire JFreire at Comtech21.com
Fri Jul 16 14:12:41 MST 2004

I have installed the Asterisk gui client that is available off of sourceforge.net. I was curious if anybody here has used it and what experiences they have had with it.

I am having a problem with it, I am able to use the admin page except when I try to submit information to the server to add phones I get an error, "The requested URL /astguiclient/method=POST was not found on this server." The directory /astguiclient does exist and works because that is where the php files are located and running from.

The URL for this command, so you can see what its submiting, is:
http://172.16.200.80/astguiclient/method=POST?ADD=2&extension=&dialplan_number=&voicemail_id=&phone_ip=&computer_ip=&server_ip=&login=&pass=&status=ACTIVE&active=Y&phone_type=&fullname=&company=&picture=&submit=submit

I am running Apache/1.3.29 with php installed also. My guess is that there is a bug somewhere in the php code but I do not know php well enough to troubleshoot it.

Thanks a lot for any help,

James Freire