[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Call Manager and Asterisk (AVVID) - Comparison

San Singhania san at lantone.com.sg
Fri Jul 16 11:31:47 MST 2004

Hello All,

I have a large customer with close to 30 offices worldwide who want a VOIP solution. We have already implemented
it in Singapore and India, but as usual the Corporate IT department which is in London is pushing for the Cisco call
manager for all their locations.

I dont know anything much about it. Is there a paper or comparision on this? I am sure many asterisk implementors
must have gone down this road before so it would be nice if they can point me to the right direction.

Thanks

San