[Asterisk-Users] DTMF issue --help

Tony Nichols tony at mail.applog.com
Fri Jul 16 08:03:16 MST 2004

I'm getting down to the last of my * issues ...

After calling a bank, or cc processing center; you have to enter your
social security number, or the cc number - followed by the # key.

The lovely * voice responds "transfering" I'm sorry that was an invalade
selection. Sometimes the IVR on the other end still gets the digits and
proceeds; other times it breaks the IVR on the bank side and hangs up.

How do I tell * to stop listning for the DTMF?

Here is my configs:

CVS head 7/14/2004
The call is made Zap to Zap no sip involved.

T100P t-1 (goes to provider ls t1)
T100P t-1 (goes to NEC pbx)

exten listing for outbound ld:

TRUNK=Zap/g2

; dial a long distance outbound number
exten => _9XXXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:1},,Tt)
exten => _9XXXXXXXXXXX,2,Congestion

; Timeout and invalid rules
exten => #,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => #,2,Hangup