[Asterisk-Users] some questions on uniden uip200

shabanip shabanip at avapajoohesh.com
Fri Jul 16 02:17:10 MST 2004

1- I don't have it right now, but I've heard that the supervised transfer in
uniden has some down-sides and doesn't work that good you may expect. but
this product has a responsive support team whose are working on new
features. the sound quality of uniden is compared with Cisco ip phones.
2- this is my problem too. I couldn't find a reseller which could send me
one in a reasonable time.

- shabanip