[Asterisk-Users] Spectrum Analyizer software

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Jul 15 16:41:14 MST 2004

This was an interesting post from another list
I'm on.  I think that with all of the echo
cancellation discussion happening, that someone
perhaps might be on the lookout for this type of
software, so this post was well-timed for
Asterisk uses.  It is perhaps the case that those
of you working on volume/echo/etc stuff might
find this useful towards your goals.

JT