[Asterisk-Users] Kernel panic with two Fritz cards

Nick Barnes nick at bcn-it.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 15:36:50 MST 2004

So I've got a PBX running with one Fritz card with the fcpci module and that
works fine, but add another one and... kersplat... Kernel Panic.

It boots fine with two cards, but panics as soon as the first fcpci.ko
module is 'modprobe'd - I don't even get as far as modprobing the second.

Any ideas on what's going on? Should I just back-up to an older version of
the fcpci module or is this something I can get sorted with a few tweaks?

Distro: Slackware 10
Kernel: 2.6.7
Fritz driver: fcpci-suse9.1-3.11-02.tar.gz
CAPI utils: capi4k-utils-2004-06-14.tar.gz
Chan CAPI: chan_capi.0.3.4a.tar.gz

Thanks in advance of your help.

Nick.

--
BCN Information Technology
Tel: 01676-530540
Fax: 01676-530541
VoIP (H323): 81.187.178.52
http://www.bcn-it.co.uk/
--
This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and