[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using the motorola vt1000v

chouck chouck at 800goquick.com
Thu Jul 15 17:15:42 MST 2004

I have a vt1000v laying around from someone who used to have service with
vonage.  Any idea how I could reconfigure it?  The thing is locked down, you
can change the webinterface and go to the "secret" page by typing in
"192.168.102.1\admin.html" unfortunatly all this page allows you to do is
edit the voip dns servers and do a factory reset.  I cant seem to find a way
to edit the user\secret yet.  Anyone have any experience with this?  Thanks
again.

-chad