[Asterisk-Users] Updated Grandstream configurator

Mike Reed mike.reed at voxpath.com
Thu Jul 15 12:48:10 MST 2004

This simply isn't true.  The medical law you're referring to is HIPPA,
and there's *nothing* in the Microsoft EULA that allows them to read
otherwise proprietary or personal information off your system.

While I'm not a Microsoft apologist, I can stand to see them slammed
from purely ignorant disinformation.

Mike :)