[Asterisk-Users] ACD Issues

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Thu Jul 15 06:25:57 MST 2004

Well, I have run into a bit of a snag.  It seems that once the phone
registers after I have set call waiting = no, on the phone, it changes
back to yes.  After a real quick test before the phone re-registers if I
have the phone set to call waiting=no the call still tries to route
through to the agent and is actually sent to that particular agents
voicemail.  For obvious reasons this is definitely not good.

I am also still seeing problems with the routing of calls.  For the
queue that I have set to ringall it is only ringing the most recently
logged in agent, and for the queue set to leastrecent it is basically
only ringing the first two or three in order of agent number.  This is
very bizzare.  I was thinking that it was just something in my config,
but I just can't find out what it is.

Thanks for the help,

Robert Jackson
Pro-Medical, Inc.