[Asterisk-Users] looking for 802.11 SIP phone

John Galt galt.john at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 21:35:25 MST 2004

While I have found a few 802.11 cordless SIP phones,  It's not ovious
how they select which network to associate with.  What I'm looking for
is a 802.11 SIP phone that will auto detect the closest wireless
network(s), offer a list to select from, then auto configure itself
using dhcp.  If you think about it this could be quite handy when
strolling around in populated areas.  Could someone suggest any such
hardware?

-Galt

neither liberty nor safety."
                               Benjamin Franklin