[Asterisk-Users] WiSIP and Zyxel Prestige 2000W

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jul 14 21:18:24 MST 2004

Bluetooth between the usb plug in the back of the pc and the handset.

Yep the handset runs linux (or a derivative) I've been playing with the
development hardware kit for the last week it runs your skype buddy list
on the handset.

Do a search on the asterisk email list, I wrote up a whole piece on this
about 2 months ago saying that people should look into this as a way of
enabling cordless handsets on asterisk.

Cheers,
Dean