[Asterisk-Users] CISCO 7960G FIRMWARE

Matt matt at powderdays.com
Wed Jul 14 18:05:12 MST 2004

Seshu, I disagree completely with what you say.  I've have configure and
been using 7960G's (30 of them) with Asterisk over SIP for the last few
months and they work absolutely perfectly.

Xfastjackx, with regards to sending you the SIP firmware you need to contact
a cisco, or a cisco reseller and obtain the appropriate maintenance contact.
See http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Cisco%20Phones for details.
The normally ship with the Skinny protocol as default.  Upgrading is easy,
see: http://www.wheely-bin.co.uk/cisco/