[Asterisk-Users] WiSIP and Zyxel Prestige 2000W

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jul 14 17:39:23 MST 2004

Lenz, can I suggest you check out the siemens gigaset skype cordless
handset. It uses blue tooth and linux on the handset to offer cordless
capability.

I think that there should be an abaility to offer asterisk customisation
on this product (there is a sdk on the website for free download).

I'm not the person to do this odification but something worth looking
at.

Cheers,
Dean