[Asterisk-Users] can you trust CDR for billing information?

Ryan Butler rbutler at adiis.net
Wed Jul 14 14:12:57 MST 2004

It's an analog device, it is picked up whenever it dials.  It has no
sense of when a call is answered on the remote end, if you want accurate
billable seconds you'll need a digital interface like a PRI that can
tell you whether its ringing, or whether it's been picked up.

Ryan Butler
ADI Internet Solutions
rbutler at adiis.net
IAXTEL:  1-700-753-8080 x61