[Asterisk-Users] Re: OT: saving/restoring sipura config

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Wed Jul 14 10:33:18 MST 2004

dwelch at phoneboy.com (Dameon D. Welch-Abernathy) writes:
> On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 19:10, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
>
> > I'd settle for just a way of restoring it from a file.  I just got my
> > Sipura-3000, and it would be nice to keep the master config on disk
> > and under CVS.
>
> If you generate your own configuration files and have the device
> download those configuration files from a tftp or web server, then you
> could easily do that. You need a copy of the "Sipura Profile Compiler."

Is the "Sipura Profile Compiler" some perl script that massages the
data?  Where can I ftp/http it from?  (Or is it some ms-binary, in
which case it wouldn't be all that useful to me.)

I'd really prefer just finding a spec describing the config file
syntax/format and the list of variables that I could set.  It is
perfectly fine if the downloaded file needs to be binary.  It just
needs to be well-enough defined that one can write a BSD or linux
program for.

-wolfgang
openbsd amd64 http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/asterisk-openbsd35.patch