[Asterisk-Users] Increase transmit volume on IAX channels

Christopher Lewis chris at endlessware.com
Wed Jul 14 10:15:19 MST 2004

Is there currently any way to increase the transmit volume on IAX channels?  I
haven't seen any documentation for this.

I'm getting complaints from the people that I call saying it's hard to hear
me.  I'm currently using GnoPhone on my computer, asterisk 0.7.2, the Mic
volume is at 100%, and the Mic Boost is set using KDE's mixer app.

Any information will be helpful.  Thanks in advance.
--
Christopher Lewis
chris at endlessware.com
Office (360) 968-1606