[Asterisk-Users] asterisk as a SUA together with SER

Cyprien Simons cyprien.simons at tu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 14 09:21:03 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to use Asterisk as a SUA which would allow me to register on a SER
running on the same machine and to send simple test messages through the CLI
to another SUA located on another computer, registered on a SER running also
on this other computer. I need the CLI because I have to work remotely.

Is Asterisk the good choice? What kind of sip.conf and extensions.conf do I
need? Are the sample files suitable? And how can I send simple messages to
another SUA through the CLI? So far, I succeeded to register each
Asterisk-SUA to his "own" SER, and I'm wondering how to communicate with the
other SUAs.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Cyprien