[Asterisk-Users] ISP: AT&T or Sprint

Anton seer at sphyrna.com
Wed Jul 14 02:10:19 MST 2004

At&T by far on IP quality, We once had a Sprint DS3 on a 100 meg man link.
After 5 months of inadequate service, Sprint had 9 engineers trying to tell
me that it was my problem I never got a faster download than 3megabit versus
a 9 meg link that absolutely screamed from at&t. Never again will I use
Sprint for an IP connection. They oversell many times their bandwidth and
the service sucks if there is a problem.
Anton