[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Jul 14 00:18:53 MST 2004

I've played with X-Lite very little, partly due to their horrendous
setup-UI, and partly because I just plain don't need it.  I had X-Lite
running against the Vonage soft-phone service, so it's capable of
connection to any port you like.  I do not remember seeing any way to
configure what port X-Lite listens on, so...

In Asterisk's sip.conf:
[general]
port=5061

[xlite]
host=127.0.0.1

And then tell X-lite to register with 127.0.0.1 at port 5061.  I don't
see a reason why this shouldn't work.