[Asterisk-Users] linux kernel 2.6.6

Carlos Hernandez carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz
Tue Jul 13 20:11:20 MST 2004

Hi Leif:

Could you please send me the right line here, and where should it be run?
If what you mention is the recommended way in 2.6, I'd like to do it
that way.

I have compiled with the traditional : "... point /usr/src/linux-2.6 at
/usr/src/linux, and then forget about it" method, and will be testing next.

Thanks,
Carlos