[Asterisk-Users] Installing Digiums Dev Kit Lite

Isianto Istiadi isianto.istiadi at adirarental.com
Tue Jul 13 19:27:44 MST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:50:32 -0700
"chouck" <chouck at 800goquick.com> wrote:

> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)
> Did you forget that fxs interfaces re configured with fxo signalling and
> that fxo interfaces use fxs signalling?

The above message should be self evidence that you use the wrong signal for fxs or fxo
in zapata conf file (I just point you with my memory, I'm not in front of asterisk now), there's signaling section that you must choose.
if you have fxo, then you need to choose signaling type fxs... (depend on your telco)
if you have fxs, then you need to choose signaling type fxo... (again depend on your telco)
tehn you do the modprobe the modules .
Hope it helps

Sorry for my english.
Isi