[Asterisk-Users] Re: OT: saving/restoring sipura config

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Tue Jul 13 19:10:20 MST 2004

randy at psg.com (Randy Bush) writes:
> > Sorry for this OT but I bet someone here knows if there is a way to
> > save a Sipura 2000 current config and restoring it after a reset.
>
> hard as this is to believe, there isn't.  major bummer, eh?

I'd settle for just a way of restoring it from a file.  I just got my
Sipura-3000, and it would be nice to keep the master config on disk
and under CVS.

-wolfgang

PS. I'm starting to feel nostalgic for the Moringstar Router and its text
config files that one could ftp to/from the unit to update its
config.
openbsd amd64 http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/asterisk-openbsd35.patch