[Asterisk-Users] Re: Applications of TDMoE "critch"

Juan Cardenas jaycard at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 13 18:17:56 MST 2004

Well, oviously I was wrong in using my own personal views in this forum and
I apologize to all including Mr. Critchfield.
I agree that this forum is definately helpful and I was not trying to bring
about the Kindergarten behaviour in this group.
I have found much help in the past, here as well in google searches and
newsgroup messages. Sorry I ruined that thread, and
sorry I seemed liked a gradeschooler.

I do see people from time to time asking questions that they believe are
valid, because they are truly stuck.  I do see people
respond with helpful answers. Please disregard my previous message. If I
ever have to comment on a subject, I'll just keep
it to myself allow room for proper messages and threads to be posted.

Have a nice evening all mighty ones. :)

Juan Cardenas