[Asterisk-Users] Mailing to the list

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jul 13 15:30:09 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 14:26, Steve Szmidt wrote:
> What I do is point to the To: address (@lists.digium.com) and right-click. I
> now have a menu where I can select New Message. Which will start a new thread
> without me having to type the address. (The reason most people simply select
> Reply to start a new thread.)

You will find that is an email client specific option. In fact, my email
client will only prompt me to add that address to my address book.

While I don't know how widely supported this option is, it may be more
pervasive. You should be able to just click or double click on an email
address and have you mail client create a new blank message. This will
also help preserve proper threading and eliminate the whole deleting
problem.