[Asterisk-Users] One way audio when the BT-100 is behind Firewall

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Tue Jul 13 11:55:29 MST 2004

Hi,

When we use BudgeTone-100 in our Intranet together with our Asterisk
IP PBX everything is working OK. When we try to use the phone behind
the Firewall we can't do the connection. When I try to use
   STUN Server: 128.107.250.38
there is no result. The only way in which I have audio from the one
direction (BT-100 to Asterisk) is when I leave blank STUN Server and
specify the IP Address in "Use NAT IP" field.
   Can you help me to start using BT-100 in both directions when I am
behind the Firewall?

   This is the configuration of the phone:

Software Version:
   Program--1.0.4.71
   Bootloader--1.0.0.17
   HTML--1.0.0.32
   VOC--1.0.0.6
Custom Ring Tone:
   ring1--1.0.0.0
   ring2--1.0.0.0
   ring3--1.0.0.0
   (all zeroes means unavailable or unsupported)
   detected NAT type is open Internet

IP Address:             10.1.1.110
SIP Server:             194.12.230.167
Outbound Proxy: