[Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323

Fathallah Soumaya fathallahs at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 13 11:52:24 MST 2004

hello,
Can you please tell me what is the name of the startup script? which file is it and where should I make the change?

Thank you very much
Soumaya

Jeremy Jones <jjones at westcomllc.com> wrote:
Hi,

> Hello,
>
> I have been trying for a while to make the oh323 channel
> working but i didnt manage, i have everything compiled
> correctly but asterisk find somethign like an "undefined
> symbol" when it loads the oh323 module...

Put the path to your openh323 libraries in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH
environmental variable. You can put "export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/openh323/libs" in your asterisk startup script.

Jeremy
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail