[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jul 13 09:38:18 MST 2004

<yourexten>,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@${SERADDRESS},20,r)

>In ser.cfg:
>
>if (method == "INVITE") {
>    if (uri =~ "sip:1[0-9]{10}@*"){
>        log(1, "Forwarding to Asterisk?n");
>        rewritehostportt("XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5061");
>        t_relay();
>        break;
>    }
>}

OK, that looks kind of promising.

In other words you're saying to do away with
authentication for calls between Asterisk and SER since
both run on the same box?

I haven't looked at it this way, but I guess it makes
sense.

Unfortunately though, this doesn't seem to also be a
solution for what I would like to do, which is run X-Lite
and Asterisk on the same box, my Powerbook G4, so I can
use it as an IAX phone when travelling.

thanks anyway for the interesting insight.

rgds
benjk