[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jul 13 09:20:14 MST 2004

Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:

>Have you used 55555 welcome service in fwd?
>If not try that. You are invited to join as a volunteer
to provide >support and talk to new people on fwd.

Asterisk can do that much better than SER because it has
got a queue management system built-in.

>As I explained to you before we use it for our customer
service in call
>center and implemented in many call centres which really
makes $.

No matter how many times you claim that parallel forking
is the right solution to implement a call centre, it
doesn't change the fact that you are still wrong. Call
centres use queue management systems.

>Can you help me to know how that be achieved with *
alone.

Sure. Read /etc/asterisk/queues.conf and
/etc/asterisk/agents.conf. Everything you need is there.

rgds
benjk