[Asterisk-Users] Local Calls Not Working

James Dutton james at instantecommerce.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 05:03:04 MST 2004

Hi

I have managed to set up our Asterisk server and can successfully make and
receive calls via an external Asterisk server service provider and our
IAX.conf file.

I can make SIP to SIP calls to a remote machine on a fixed IP.

I cannot make SIP to SIP calls from one internal phone behind our NAT
firewall to another internal phone behind our NAT firewall.

The call is received and the recipient can answer it, but no voice nor echo
can be heard.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

James