[Asterisk-Users] Door Phone Question.

David Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Tue Jul 13 01:25:43 MST 2004

I am trying to implement the following.  Any idea would help.

I have a door phone installed.  You know.. Press the button an
extension is dialed.
right now the extension says a message and then rings the house.  If no
one answers the person at the door is asked to leave a message.

I want the extension to do the following.

1.  User presses button.
2.  System asks for user to leave a message stating purpose and name
after the tone.  The message also reminds the caller to press the clear
button.
3.  The house is rang with caller id stating doorbell.
4. Someone picks up and hears the callers message.  The person in the
house has the option to 1. replay message, 2.  Ring the door to talk.
3. play generic message that no one is around.
5.  If no one answers play the no one is around message.

-- David Hickman

Pots		314-865-4752	x1 business  x31 home
FWD		23633			""			""
IAXTEL	700-865-4752	""			""
AOLIM	fsckrmrf
ICQ		7059948
Yahoo	dhickman

THIS IS INSANE!!!!! I THOUGHT TECHNOLOGY WAS SUPPOSED TO SIMPLIFY MY
LIFE!!!!!!