[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Tue Jul 13 00:36:07 MST 2004

> Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:
>
> >I hope you clearly understand that everyone here
> **KNOWS**
> >to use alternative software such as SER, what is needed
> here is
> >the same facility in asterisk.
>
> You have not shown us ANY example yet for which this
> facility is *NEEDED*.

Have you used 55555 welcome service in fwd?
If not try that. You are invited to join as a volunteer to provide support
and talk to new people on fwd.

As I explained to you before we use it for our customer service in call
center and implemented in many call centres which really makes $.

Can you help me to know how that be achieved with * alone.

-Kannaiyan.