[Asterisk-Users] call Intrude

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Mon Jul 12 17:04:44 MST 2004

Hi Robb,

Robert Boardman wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have looked through the wiki and search the mailing list, but I cannot
> find a way to intrude on a call, can asterisk do this feature?
> if so how?

If you want to just listen to a call involving a zap channel, you can
use ZapBarge.

[Synopsis]:
Barge in (monitor) Zap channel

[Description]:
   ZapBarge([channel]): Barges in on a specified zap
channel or prompts if one is not specified.  Returns
-1 when caller user hangs up and is independent of the
state of the channel being monitored.

If you want to barge in on a call and talk to the two parties involved,
its possible using a combination of meetme and the manager interface...

The Flash Operator Panel I made supports barge in using drag&drop in
combination with the meetme E parameter.  http://www.asternic.org

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Gudino