[Asterisk-Users] Cheap ISDN interface + Asterisk what to choose?

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Jul 12 09:47:42 MST 2004

Either 2 zaphfc cards for 20-30 eur new... or ones lying on the useless
hardware shelf. (you'll need isdn cross, 100ohm termination and powering
using a hacked NT1... and the NT side (phones))
Or a single quadbri with pfm to do inline power for the phones.

Both are mentioned on the voip-info.org site.

drivers for both sollutions can be obtained at:
http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/page17.html