[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on FreeBSD 4.10 dies

Dr. Rich Murphey rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Mon Jul 12 10:18:29 MST 2004

Correct, I don't see that problem and it is loaded (by default).

In fact, I don't recall seeing it on 4.9, but I can't imagine that there
would be any significant difference in poll() for 4.10.

Rich