[Asterisk-Users] Sort of OT: Recommended USB handset for use with iaxComm?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Mon Jul 12 09:39:43 MST 2004

One of my coworkers needs to get a softphone set up to my Asterisk system;
he's a Linux user, so it looks like about the only IAX2 option is iaxComm.
For ease of use (he'll be using this a fair bit), I'm recommending that he
get a USB handset; I'm just having trouble finding any US retailers for
them.  :)

Could someone recommend a USB handset that's compatible with iaxComm
available for reasonably fast/inexpensive shipment to the US48 area?
Thanks!