[Asterisk-Users] PRI numbering plan

Alastair Maw al.maw at mxtelecom.com
Mon Jul 12 07:30:51 MST 2004

On 12/07/04 11:11, Michael Sandee wrote:
> pridialplan=unknown
> prilocaldialplan=national

Not only is this that undocumented, but the string "prilocaldialplan"
doesn't even show up in the latest CVS HEAD source code, so that's not
going to work...

On 12/07/04 13:36, Thomas wrote:
> I have an E100P connected to our partner's PBX. They want the
> following:
> Called number must have numbering plan/type set as:
> unknown/unknown and calling number in: ISDN/national.

Our telco requires exactly this same thing - different TON for the calling
and called numbers. You want to apply a patch I wrote that allows you to
configure them separately.

It swaps the single setting "pridialplan" for two settings that take the
same values as pridialplan: "calledpridialplan" and "callerpridialplan".

I attach the patch (although it is against a pretty old version of
chan_zap.c). I will also clean this up soon and add it to the bug tracker.

Best regards,

Al

--
Alastair Maw