[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Remote-Party-ID / Bug #2012

Andreas Anderson galium123 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:28:50 MST 2004

Hello Guys,

after an update to cvs head (thanks oej!) my CiscoGW can now flag unkown
caller's
to Number AND Name "Unkown".

Before i again open a new bug (which isn't a bug :-)), can someone confirm
this:

- PrivacyManager does not recognize this as an unknown number

- it's not possible to set ANY CID with SetCallerID, it allways stays on
Unknown
  (with chan_capi i had to do a SetCallerID("") to get PM to recognize
it...)

- is there a variable with the stat of the "privacy" indicator in the
remote-party-id?

- Is there a way to set CALLERIDNUM to an alphanumeric value? I've seen this
with
  "asterisk", "anonymous" and "unknown", so it is possible with the Cisco
7960...

Thanks and regards,
Andreas